Toonspeak Young Company.
A group of 10 experienced, passionate young performers will be selected through audition process to work together regularly and intensively to create & perform new work led by Associate Artist Steven Leach.
If you have lots of drama experience and want to take it to the next level,
are passionate about a career in the performing arts and are actively seeking work experience, are a positive, confident, motivated self-starter and love working with like minded people, then maybe this is for you.
Toonspeak, Saturday January 26th, 10am – 5pm
TIMELINE FOR THE DAY
- Toonspeak will arrange transport to the audition day
- A register will be taken on arrival
- Brief introduction from leaders
- Everyone will take part in a workshop together
- Everyone will be given their 15 minute slot for the afternoon
- Lunch will be provided
- Individual auditions will take place after lunch
- Toonspeak will arrange travel home
- Everyone will be given a 15 minute slot to perform an audition piece from a play
- This audition piece will be chosen and rehearsed by you and will last between 2-3mins
- During your 15 min slot we will also have a short interview to find out more about who you are and why you would like to be part of the young company
- Everyone will be expected to have learned the audition piece and perform it without the script
To sign up or ask any further questions email email@example.com or Facebook message ‘Paula Erin Morgan’